Sunday, April 10, 2011

INSPIRATION: Hana Tajima

Lately, I always looking on hijab style. I'm wearing hijab too, but I want something different on wearing my hijab. And finally, TADAA!! I found this really AMAZING blog http://stylecovered.com . There's some hijab style that is absolutely cool. Also, the one who create the style is also superbe! Hana Tajima. I really adore her style, she gives something new! You know what I mean, TRENDSETTER. She gives very chic and trendy style. I've got some photos from the website.
Here they are:






I have try to wear hijab like this, but i wore a wrong pashmina (that is a semi jeans i think)


That's not all the style, you can browse many other too on her blog. Maybe i will post the video of tutorial wearing the hijab next time..See ya :) 

3 comments:

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...