Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Where have you been?

Where have you been?
Nowhere?
Yes! I have been nowhere lately. Haven't write in this blog since my last post in the beginning of this year. What I have missed? A lot.

So, maybe I may begin with,
The most important things in this semester -> KKN (what you have to do if you want to write your final paper in order to get your undergraduate degree here in Indonesia, it means "kind-of" making a contribution to the society, you will put in group and have a project in certain village) and I have this program in this semester. :'D

Next thing is that, R is busy with his creative process, preparing for his performance test in the end of this semester. He will have a monologue and body talk. He is doing his best. May his effort results in good performance. *cross my finger.

And, good news is I have joined a Garage Sale with May in the mid-April. It is quite a new experience for me actually. And it is not that bad as I thought. Hahaha. I never join any kind of event since I enter university. :p

It is a good beginning to start writing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...