Saturday, July 23, 2011

I have a dream :)

Dreaming about what would happen next with my life is just nice. Wishing that i could become a diploma and working in Indonesia embassy in France is VERY BIG dream I've ever dream of. I don't know when i start to love Paris and wishing to go there. Maybe when i was at junior high. I really want to go there!
I love sketching clothes and I have some of that. I want to have a very big runway show, i would love if it's going to be held on Summer or Fall. Hahaha.. LOL..
I just need to work it out. I'm going to enter International Relation (IR) after graduate from high school. And taking france language course would be nice. And now I'm a freshman in University, My major is IR but I took an International Program, so I could join double degree program. :D Yayyy!|
Now, I'm working on another blog and page on Facebook for my next Online Shop business. I'm not ready yet for the business but I already prepare the blog and page to help me with the business. lol. I'm a beginner in this  kind of field. So, I have to prepare everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...