Thursday, August 11, 2011

INSPIRATION: Blake Lively

Hai, bloggers. It's late at nite and I'm not sleep yet. LOL. I should sleep, because 3 hours to go I have Sahur with my family. Hmm, let me think what should I write now? Ohh. Maybe ..
about entering the University. tadaa! I'm officially a freshman at Muhammadiyah University Yogyakarta and my major is International Relation :) Ya know, I really want to enter Gadjah Mada University and take International Relation too but..I'm not studied enough for SNMPTN, so I got French Literature in UGM. Unfortunately, my Mommy didn't allow me to pick that. :P hihi
I think that's better choice My mom given me, honestly I don't have French basics. So, it's going to be hard if I take French Literature.
Let's back to my Freshman year, I'll through some introduction time 'OSPEK' on 9th September. A lot of 'things' I should prepare before that date. Haha. I hope it gonna be FUN. :D

OHh! I remember , I'm going to join a VestTop design contest in a magazine. But, I don't have an ideas yet. What should I do? :') haha. Hope that I could make it on time and could join the competition! XD
I should find an Inspiration NOW!

Talking about Inspiration, I really adore this stunning, stylist, over the top girl..Blake Lively!
Some of her picture on Channel Photoshoot Mademoiselle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...