Sunday, August 28, 2011

Midnight Talk Show

Yeah, welcome to my talk show "Midnight Talk Show" ! With me tonight, we'll gonna discuss everything that will comin' over me, very soon.

Lebaran is comiiiiing guys! Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin. :) May Allah bless us :D
hihi. This Lebaran is different with my other's. Because, my lil' nephew is going back to his father home town :(
I miss him so freakin' bad. hiks. My home gonna real quiet, no dad, no big sist, no bro-in law, no nephew, no lil' brother. :'(
My lil' brother also going with them (My big sist, My brother-in law, and Chalief). They are now in Jogjakarta, my future place. LOL.

Yeah, 5th september is my first step into phase of adulthood. Heh? What the hell I'm talking about. It's called midnight syndrome. Yes, It is a syndrome that attacked my brain so I can't control it! haha

I'm rolling on the floor laughing tonight. I'm really enjoy this colorful, funny, and silly night. (I'm sorry ncing for making fun of you) hehe. You know I'm gonna miss you when I'm in my 'kost' only with your sister, taking care of ourself, become independent person, living far away from home, ckck. Ganbatte ne for me and Gading :)

That's all for tonight :P

See ya peeps :)


note:
this is my lil nephew Chalief
cute! isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...