Tuesday, August 23, 2011

random

I'm a freshman in college. I'm starting a new life as a young adult. Adult? Yes, adult people's life :P
I never thought that I'll finally entering this kind of phase. Phase of adulthood. Actually, I really enjoy my self as a teenager. :P lol.

That's all about freshman year.
Let's jump to something more interesting~
Yes! I know, talking about ANTM. It's been a very loooong time I didn't follow the show. The last ANTM is ANTM 15 or 16? Forget already.
But the most superbe model, I really adore is Nicole Arianna Fox from ANTM 13.
She is quirky, yet really beautiful :)


her first photo shoot on ANTM
She's not really tall for a model, but she is adorable and pretty (all the good words) .haha.


Another model I love are Alexa Chung and Agyness Deyn!!
They are fantastic! :3 Love their style so freakin' much!



look at her hair! cool yeah

beauty beauty beauty

haha.finally this posting is really contain random things. I'm going to tell about my freshman year, but suddenly something happen and change my mind!

That's not a problem. haha. Still, enjoy my blog! :)

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...