Sunday, August 14, 2011

Post while you wait for Buka Puasa :)

I got flu! Real bad situation while fasting. :'(
I have some style suggestion for wearing a hijab. You could try mix and match your old clothes ( buying a new one it's not always a way to be more stylish ) lol..

from Hana Tajima on Tumblr


Let's see this :
1. Tops: You could wear your mom old flowery blouse.
2. Bottoms: Wear a loose pants, harem pants or baggy pants are suitable for wearing a hijab because it's not too tight.
3. Bag: Wear your old vintage sling bag.
4. Accessories: Casio film watch, bangles
5. Hijab: Depend on you. Be creative, unique :)
Done :D


I give you suggestion, even I'm not really good in styling my own. Yesterday, I went to my BFF's birthday party (not actually party, only 5 of us open our fasting together in a fast food). So, I think to wear some casual not really heavy things. lol
I wore my mom lousy navy blue sweater with my checker BW pants, I bring my vintage turquoise mini Elizabeth backpack, pair of flat shoes, and navy blue hijab. :) I forgot to get some picture from my BFF's birthday with my mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...