Monday, May 7, 2012

May 3rd, The Second Year

Last 3rd of May was the day, two years ago when you left us Dad. I don't want to remember that day, seriously. I hate to remember it.  It doesn't mean that I can't accept the destiny that Allah has wrote for me and our family. But, if I think about that day my tears will just running out of my eyes. I don't want to cry, I want to be strong and make you proud to be my father. Cry is just a waste, but people need to cry sometimes. They need to express their feelings, right?.  There's a lot of things going on in my life, and I thought that I'm not good enough, yet. I want to make you happy, Mom too. I'll try all my best. May Allah give the best place for you. Amin. :) I love you Dad and I miss you so much. Will you watch me from above?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...