Sunday, May 6, 2012

Talking A Movie

I just watched The Lucky One! It's not premiere in Indonesia movies yet. But, I got it from my friend. That's really awesome movie! I need the novel, I am desperately need that novel peeps. Ya know? Nicholas Sparks is such a great author. I love his novels, I just got three from his fifteen novels (The Rescue, Safe Haven, and The Choice) . I need those novels for my birthday. :D


This is the novel
This is the movie poster


The last two nights I was all alone in my room, Mba Gading headed to Madiun to see my Grandpa. And on last Saturday nite, My boy went training with all his classmates. I was all alone, until Armin my besties from senior high school came to pick me up to watched a movie. We went to XXI and watched the premiere of The Avengers! That was SUPERB! I need to watch it with my boyfie and Mba Gading. I love Robert Downey Jr, he was just a hottie. :p . I'd rather Edward Horton as a Hulk than Mark Ruffalo.


p.s. 
for my dear boy, family and friends. would you give me the novels for my birthday present? haha. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...