Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Natural Skin Care Review: Face Oils and Rose Water by Haple.id

The latest product that I bought (again)

I know, it is kind of unusual for me to write review about certain product, because I never done it before. But, it is never wrong to try something new, right?

I mean, there will be certain reasons why I want to create this type of post. First, I love the product. Second, I love it so much that I should tell people about it’s very existence.

When I was younger, I never thought that taking care of my skin is big issue for me. I mean, I never had a crazy problem with acne, I have a lot though in certain area of my face, so skin care is not in my routine list. As I get older, I find out that it is a nice way of loving ourselves. Since university, I only use facial wash, that’s it. I never try product such as essence, oil, moisturiser, and so on.

One day, I found this ads about natural skin care on Instagram, and I ordered it. It turns out, I have no skin problem by using it. It even helps me fight hormonal acne and moisturising my face. It does not give a sudden change, but I feel that my skin is getting healthier. The first package I ever ordered is three essential oils with a rose water.

**Disclaimer, I am not skin care expert or whatsoever, I am just a woman who try a skincare product.

Packaging
I love the packaging of Haple.id, it is packaged in a box made from brown craft paper. Inside it you will find the oil and a little paper that tells you what is the benefits of the oil and how to use it. But, it will be really nice if there will be less plastic on packaging.

Oil packaging


Info and instruction sheets

What I feel
I really love the rose water, this one is my 5th bottle. This is the second time I bought the large bottle, the first time is when I give it to my mom. It is refreshing and hydrating. I use it before I use the oils. I even bring the regular bottle in my daily bag. I use it as a body and face mist. So far, I have no allergic to this water.

Rose water packaging, regular and large


What about the oils? For now, I only use two oils, grape seed and almond oil. I use almond oil to moisturise my face, not only that, I sometimes use it on my lashes and eyebrow. I heard it helps with growth, so I try it. I haven’t seen any results from it, but doing it become a way for me to unwind and relax.

I use grape seed oil to treat my hormonal acne. Several weeks ago, I got a bunch of it on me right and left cheeks. It is frustrating, since I never had such a breakout before. Every morning after taking a bath and night before I go to sleep, I will use two drops of it on my acne. It works well, not it is not as crazy as before, no more redness.

I guess so far, this is a best natural skin care for me. I am not a kind of person who will try a lot of products on my skin. When I find the one, I will stick to it, like what I do for my facial wash. It has been 5 years since the first time I use it, and I never looked back.

That is all for today’s post. I feel good telling people products that I use daily, maybe I will try to make another one next time.

Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers,
M

2 comments:

  1. Wah, aku juga dulu pernah pake kombinasi face oil grapeseed sama almond, cuma dari Purivera Botanicals bukan Haple. Penasaran deh sama brand ini jadinya hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa, sejauh ini gak ada alergi dan cocok buat jerawat pas lagi banyak - banyaknya. Pernah dengar juga Purivera. Tapi belum pernah coba.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...