Saturday, January 5, 2019

Flying Balloons Puppet, A note for growing baby

Photo: @halingbertanya Instagram

A little step

I never believe that I take steps along with this growing baby.

I used to dream to become an interior designer or works in creative fields. But all I did was studying politics (which I never regret since I have met many people along the way, the best people, even). You know the feeling when you knew that the roads was meant only for you and by you? That is what I am feeling right now.

Starting a new year with a great partner and a beautiful baby. Flying Balloons Puppet is our baby which conceived by Rangga for months and I bravely took a responsibility to nurture and take care of it together. Such a privilege! At first, I didn’t want to involved in Rangga’s passion on performing arts and all, but as I get closer to all his projects and performances, I finally understand why he loves it. There are calming effects when we do something that we love.

I never dream that I could become a part of it full time. It is such an unexpected journey for me which does not have any background nor experience on puppetry/performing arts. 2018 was a blessed to all of us, Flying Balloons Puppet team, and all the people who became a part of our story. 2019 is a mark of our 4th year as Flying Balloons Puppet and also a beginning of a long road ahead.

Without further ado, here is a little note for the birthday baby,

Photo: @halingbertanya Instagram


Taking a step is one of a miraculous gift that human could ever dreamt of
Why so?
It is not easy to be able to walk on our feet into a new places
Places of dream and unexpected doors

Hold a breath
And smell all of the chances floating in the open field
It is not like any other
The road not taken

Robert Frost once influence me, maybe still
To take the one less traveled by
Not only it is fascinating
But, it is also dangerous

If human brave enough to open a door meant for them
I know for sure that endless bless is waiting
Bless of having a great companion
Bless for all the deep conversation

Hurt is a bless as well
An experience where we could measure our heart
To learn something
To accept and let go

Fly, fly away
Fly high and never regret
Once you start flying
You will find your long lost self

Thank you for reading this random talk on Flying Balloons Puppet anniversary. I just feel grateful for all the time I could spent with the group. Now, I am preparing for our next project. If you want to know more about us and about our 2019 program. You could just email me or comment on this post.

Have a wonderful 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...