Monday, December 31, 2018

Looking back on 2018, and welcoming 2019



Happy New Year 2019 Everyone!
May we have a blast and wonderful days ahead.

I want to begin this post with some reflection on my goals I wrote in my 2018 post. If I look back, I found that some of it is just a mere imagination with no actual realization, while some of it I could lined them off proudly. Here are my 2018 goals.

2018 goals
Yoga and other physical exercise twice a week at least
Read 52 books a year
Savings for future travel adventure
Write 5 blog entries at least each month
Bring Flying Balloons Puppet to be one of performance group in Indonesia
Bullet journaling
Pray
Take a deep breath before starting anything
Learn Spanish and Japanese again
Finding and seizing opportunity to study again


Last year, I thought that my most difficult goal to be accomplished is staying with my exercise regime. There were days when I could done 30 days exercise challenge while also there were months where I totally forgot to exercise. It was awful.

Other things that I cannot achieve last year was read as many book as I could. I only completed read 5 book. I know for sure that I want to read more book in this 2019. Goals that I could not realize this year also blogging every single month at least writing 5 posts each month. I am so sad that there were months were I have not written anything at all for example February, August, and September. I do not want to make an excuse, but, there are events that I was preparing, such as Flying Balloons performance in Galeri Indonesia Kaya on March 2018.

For me 2018 is the blogging revival for me, since I have not written much on 2017. The year 2011 will be the highest number of posts that I posted on this blog. Nonetheless, the number of posts this year is double up compare to 2017 and I am looking forward to do more on blogging on 2019. 2018 is the time when I signed up on blogger perempuan. I never thought, that I could brave enough to join it. Since I know that I might not be as active as other member, buut taking this step shows that I care about this blog. On early December 2018, I bought domain for this blog. I said to myself that, I need to do this seriously, not only as a way to practice my English but also as a platform for me to share what I like as well as sharing story about the group I am managing, Flying Balloons Puppet.

Looking back to this blog and how I made this during high school, I never imagined that I blogging till this day, it was already 8 years! I thought at first, that the blog only for doing my high school assignment, but it turns out to be a platform where I share my story, any random story I have in my mind, really.


2019, new year, new spread

Blogging is not the only goals I cannot accomplish, of course, there are lots of thing that I could not accomplish within 2018 but at the same time there were opportunities along the way. I am blessed with 2018 and how it turns out. I have a steady job, now I resigned. I get married with an amazing partner and plan to move out together. I helped and involved more in Flying Balloons Puppet in 2018, thank God, we had a wonderful year.

This 2019, I will not share my goal here, but I put it on my bullet journal. There are constant goals that I want to do this year just like any other year before. What makes it different is that, I want to create monthly goals to help me create baby steps towards my yearly goal. I think, that kind of goal will help me a lot. Bullet journal is one of my savior last year. I keep up with many things which I knew that will be overwhelming. Anyway, like beginning of this blog post last year, I want to share my bullet journal setup! I am excited to share it with you.

As I mentioned before on my blog post, I already prepare new refill and some tombow pens.



Future log

Little calendar for Flying Balloons Puppet


See you 2019!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...