Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Books I need to read in 2019



Hi!
I am back, I guess, sort of.

You know, this January I said to myself that I need to post at least 5 entries in this precious baby I called my own blog. It is a hard work for me, to be honest. There are times where I would do bunch of writings, unfinished ones, which I will probably decided not to post here for some reasons. But, today, I dedicated myself to post something, it is about book.

I rarely talk about books that I read or simply giving my opinion on it. It is just an activity for me. This time, I want to share with you, several books that I want to finish reading this year. The list could be added if I have more books to read. I am a bit proud of my reading game this year since I already finished 2 books in this month and there is one more still my bedside table.

This list actually is my wish list of books, there are some of it that I already bought, but there are others I haven’t got in hands. So, here is the lists of 20 books I want to read this year.


  1. Ella, Minnow, Pea by Mark Dunn 
  2. Totem and Taboo by Sigmund Freud 
  3. Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman
  4. The Temple of the Golden Pavilion by Yukio Mishima
  5. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
  6. The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
  7. The Danish Way of Parenting by Jessica Joelle Alexander & Iben Dissing Sandahl
  8. Every Woman’s Guide To Saving the Planet by Natalie Isaacs
  9. Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
  10. Turning the Tide on Plastics by Lucy Siegle
  11. Small is Beautiful by Vintage Schumacher
  12. Live Green by Jen Chillingsworth
  13. The Art of Simple by Eleanor Ozich
  14. Semua Ikan di Langit by Ziggy Zezsyazeoviennazabrizkie
  15. The Year of Spaghetti by Haruki Murakami
  16. Studies on Hysteria by Sigmund Freud
  17. Almost Adulting by Arden Rose
  18. The Little Book of Life Hacks by Yumi Sakugawa
  19. The Summer of Broken Things by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  20. Little Women by Louise May Alcott


That is quite a long list, eh? Anyway, I am looking for some of books listed above. This year, I am eager to read as many book as I could. It has been a long time since I could read that 500 pages more of Harry Potter in a day. I am getting slower nowadays.

It is also my way to ignite the fire within me, I know it sounds absurd, but yes it is true. I need more vitamin from books. Books could take you anywhere, to the faraway land even to unknown place. I will updated the list as I go this year. Wish me luck!

Cheers,
M


*Some books might be changing in the course of the year, no one knows what I want to discover this year. There will be unplanned event along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...