Friday, May 3, 2013

The Third May

There are no words could describe how I miss your existence. How I want to meet you and talk about my years in the university. You know what? I am in my second year, and everything getting a lot harder than I thought before. What can a daughter like me could do for you except do my best in my life. Everyone in the house really miss you. They do. I do not need to explain it right? You already knew it. What I always thought after your left is that my university life would be much more interesting if you were here. Beside me and enjoy the day of your retirement.

There is one place where I always hang out and chill. You would love this place too. I bet. Seriously, I don't know what I want to say to you. I miss you and I love you. I'm sorry for not being the best daughter for you.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...