Monday, May 20, 2013

Today is MONDAY!

I've been online for couple hours. My initial goal tonight is finish my assignment. But I end up writing on this blog. It's MAY! It's my month! Time goes by very fast when you enjoy everything, like now, without any notification I already turn 20. Yes! 20 years old girl. 3 days ago I turn 20, 20 is a big number. I'm getting older day by day. 

I was in the road when I turned 20. I was in the excursion program to Jakarta couple days ago. It was very exhausted trip. After back to Jogjakarta, Rangga picked me up at the univ and went to my place with two of my friends. We took a rest for a while and then we went to have a lunch in Nikkou Ramen. It is a very simple birthday celebration. :) But I enjoy it. Especially when he gave me a surprise. He create an installation in my place with papers, red thread and gifts. It was so great and really made me happy and also grateful to have him. I was about to cry but there are my friends. Hahaha.

It is great to be 20. Great to have another opportunity to experience another year in this world, and glad still have a chance to be a better person. I thank Allah for all the blesses, my mom and my sisters and brothers, my friends, my dad, and also my boy. :) 

I almost forgot that it is already Monday! 6 hours to go before my first class in this morning. And I still not finish with my assignment yet. Ahhh!! Maybe that's all.

Morning Monday people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...