Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Writings: I might regret this in the future



This would be distinctive  entry I have ever written. Actually, I try to write this short random writings right after my group involved in the project that focus on the topic of sexual harassment. It might be related to some point and the effect of the harassment itself. Enjoy reading! You can comment your thoughts about this topic as well. Thank you.

I might regret this in the future

When someone I knew for so long changing into unknown creepy stranger.
I don’t know where to turn to.
Orange sky that once filled with natural perfume of spring’s flower turn into an ashy and nauseated smell.
I try to run and jumped from one bus to another just to removed the smell.
But, sadly, it followed me.
I managed to escaped from his big arms.
I managed to make the room filled with red and yellow.
He hurt so freaking bad that he pisses himself.
I run.
I run.
I run.
As I walked away, I tried to remember about anyone I know. But, I barely remember any of them.
I was deaf and blind, and forgot about the life I led before.
I run till my feet hurt.
I run till my tears dry.
I run till I am nowhere.
I knew one thing. I faced him, I thought it was a proper confrontation at first.
The more I run, the more I would regret this in the future.
I hurt. He hurt.
I did not want to turn into other beast, I did not want to be like him.
All I want is freedom.
But being free was expensive, you could not  just exchange it with some golds. You need to sacrifice more than you think you should.
I sacrificed my beliefs, my heart for irresponsible human being like him.
I might regret my confrontation, but I would regret if I did not do it.
I might regret that I did not give myself an options to live the life where I could be anything I wanted to be.
I could be a bird, I could be an artist, I could be a grandma that live her old days with all her favorite people.
Would it be possible for me? For I am here, lying on the wet, smelly dirt.


Create your own opportunity in life! You deserve to decide what kind of life you live. Spread your wings little owl, explore and choose anywhere you want to be. Build your own nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...