Thursday, July 5, 2018

My favorites restaurant in Pisa

Screenshot from Google Street View

Hi!
I am back with old story of my exchange life 3 years ago.
I know it is a little bit too late but this is one of way to remember it (I know I will remember it by heart but I want to write about it here)

Even though my trip to Pisa only for two days, it was wonderful!
Italy is famous with its pasta and pizza, and I personally love those dishes. I would never let the chance to eat the authentic italian cuisine right from where it is originally from.

We arrived in Galileo Galilei Airport around 5 p.m., the flight from Beauvais to Pisa is around 2 hours. Since we did not have any baggage. We decided to walk to our homestay. I booked the room from Booking.com, the accomodation was good for an affordable price. I chose large room with extra bed since I would stay there with two of my friends. We stayed for a while, unpack, and took a bath. After that, we decided to walk to the city center to find something to eat.

It took around 30 minutes walk from our homestay to the city center, and it is a little bit windy there. I found that the city is not that different from Indonesia except the buildings. Hahaha. We walked for a while and we finally decide to went inside one of the restaurant in the city center. At first, we doubt that the price would be expensive for student tourists like us, but it was affordable and the taste is super!

Personal photo

It will be weird to say that this place is my favorite restaurant in Pisa since I am not visiting other restaurant. I only visited two restaurants here, and for me this restaurant is my favorite one in Pisa so far. If I have a chance to go back to Pisa, I will definitely visit this place again and check out another restaurant around it.

Personal Photo


When I looked back to this trip, I know why I like small city, because it is easy to get around and it is not too crowded. Even though Pisa is a tourist destination but I find that it gives a warm feeling I use to get in my hometown.

Personal Photo
I will be back with short story on my exchange life soon.

Cheers,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...