Sunday, July 1, 2018

July and all plans for the rest of the year



Hi!
Since last month, I rarely post any entry on my blog. I was busy with many things.

As I did on May I will share my bullet journal spreads to you. I think this month is still the same with minimal and simple layout. During these past months doing the bullet journal I realized that I feel more organized especially when it comes to the appointment and tasks I have to do every week. Even though, I hit my rock bottom with this new habit on June, where I barely updated my journal. I need to get back on track this July, with many plans to do and goals to achieve.




I want to change the journal to bigger size but this one is really compact and easy to carry around not only in my backpack, but also tote bag or other small sling bag. I might change it next time, but I love this one and I think it will stays longer. Since I love this product, I also bought some for birthday presents. If you are interested with my bullet journal, you can check it out here.





This month is a start of many plans for the rest of the year. Not only for Flying Balloons Puppet but for me personally. I will prepare something big on October. Flying Balloons Puppet will be joining Pesta Boneka #6, Puppet Biennale Festival held by Papermoon Puppet Theatre since 2018. I will share the story of this one later on.




Me and Rangga also will prepare an event that will be held on the end of October. I guess, the end of this year will be awesome.

July also will be a month where me and my best friend start to write on our medium account, please check us out here Relatable Reality. This blog meant for people who needs some reality check, hahaha. No, kidding, we just want to share what is our reality. We are more than happy if you guys follow us, read, share it because you feel related to what we experience.

Book needs to finish this month is Spark Joy by Marie Kondo, I bought it by end of June. I will share any books I will read on every month. I guess it help me to keep track on my reading list this year, which is actually on its lowest point.

Hasta pronto,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...