Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm crying :'( But, Thanks a lot

Ahhh! I'm finally watch the Video guys! I'm so sad and happy at the same time ;') I'm really lucky person in the whole universe having you guys as my friends, best friends, family!. So many thanks cannot replace my appreciation for what have you done to me. Thank you so much!
Thanks for helped me through that hard time.
Thanks for your voices that made me strong.
Thanks for being my friends.
Million thanks to all of you guys :'D


To all peoples who helped me through my hard times :)

Just like a million candles that shines my darkness day,
Just like a thousand butterflies that fill my empty garden,
Just like a hundred trees in my dry field,
For every laugh,
For every tears,
For every moment we shared, Merci beaucoup :')



p.s.
will post the video soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...