Friday, September 23, 2011

people true colors

wow~ really amaze me. what you see it's not real thing, you know what i mean? people pretend to be really nice to you. But, unfortunately they talking about you behind your backs! ha ha ha. that is really happening guys. not happen on me, but others. :) i hope that people won't do that to me :P LOL

i am analyzing people behavior sometimes, i am NOT stalker! but, i just want to know how they interact with other. yes, i know it's a little bit weird. but, honestly that is how i build my self defense. after i discover a little bit, i will get to know them personally.

yeah, this post kind of short confide word from me. i just want to share what is on my mind right now. see ya peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...