Friday, September 2, 2011

just a little note :)




Yeah! That is my blog's name. This blog isn't my first, I had one before but I deleted. Why 'just a little note' even the content sometimes not that little? Maybe, it's really about the meaning of it.

Just a little note, mean for me like a groups of scrap writing that reflect my personality, my interest, my dream, my life, my thoughts, my experience, my good or sad memory, everything that I loved. It just like digital scrapbook for me :)

I started this blog since 2009. But, I'm not really active writing on this blog. I think what a waste if I'm not using this blog like it was made to be.

So, enjoy my simple, weird, functional (?), fun blog :D He he he



p.s.
my left thumb hurts while writing this post ;p



Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...