Friday, October 21, 2011

sad story inside a good one

Yay! I'm finally back on my blog. Happy? Of course I'm happy. Isshashiburi desune! :)
Let start talking...

Yesterday, I have blessing by fasting. Yes, It's from Allah SWT. Thanks for all the blessing. I got good score on the post test of Intro to Political Science. :)
I never thought I would get a good score. Because, my friend in the class is really active asking to the lecture and i'm not. Hahaha..:D really happy.
I'm really disappointed yesterday, because I got ZERO (It means there is nothing on my films) !! ARRGGGHH
I have only this :'(




DAMN! Maybe I should be more patient on taking the picture using my lomo camera. :(((
Wanna cry...I'm hoping so much from those roll film ya know!
It's really need so damn much patient if using manual camera. I'm not sensitive yet, if I already took a picture or not.

Stop talking about sad things! Move on Meyda! :D

Ganbatte kudasai !! Yoshhh~


wanna try some!! chocolate remove all sadness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...