Saturday, October 1, 2011

welcome October! :D

It's October now!

My October wishes:
1. Become more and more diligent also focus on my study (y)
2. Saving more money.
3. Realize my online shop.(i hope)
4. Independent young woman.
5. Step by step realizing my dream. :P

What's your October wishes? :)



a little bit , I finally bought another Lomo film :D ! Finally, I want it from in the early of September!. I want to take a lot of picture at my campus. :)
Because, there's a lot of green spot and also a lot of LIGHT! My Lomo F+ need a light! I only got 160 ISO film for my lomo. :( But, it doesn't matter.
I haven't print my first and second film. I'm so curious and afraid to find out what my photo gonna look like. (remember the ten golden rules, don't think about the photo before and after).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...