Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Off :P

Today is my day off. I should not have to go to campus. :P
I woke up at 7.a.m. this morning. Really late, then I open miura and continued my homework (it's already done! Yippie :) Aqeedah homework only).
I cooked instant fried noodle and rice. Had a breakfast with fried noodle + rice + abon daging. That's reality as a student in a rent room :( It's still fun. 
 

We (me, tyra, and mb gading) already had a TV! You know? TELEVISION, flat led screen, 19 inches. Actually, tyra bought it (I just went to JogjaTronik with her). But, I think that's good point :P ha ha ha.
Tyra and I as a social student have to know the latest news, national or international. :) Having a television is the sign of our development. 
ha ha ha. 



I'm doing my Introduction to Political Science home work now, yes while blogging :P . The home work is a review of an articles that talked about Machiavellian Politics. Sometimes politics are interesting object to discuss, even I'm not kind of person who could express my agree or disagreement easily. I'm actually a shy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...