Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY: Stamps

Today, I made some bracelets for my friends. Then, I remember that R brought me some craft foam. So, I decided to make some stamps from that foam. I need to figure out how could I replace wood for the stamps, my choice is to stack some cardboard. So, I will show you how I make my own stamps. Enjoy!

Supplies and Tools:
 
Craft foam, Cardboard, Glue, Ballpoint, Scissor, Ruler

How:
Draw the craft foam as you wish, I draw triangle

Cut the foam

I need this big of the cardboard for my design. Cut 4 cardboard
Stack the cardboard onto one another by using glue

Glue the foam into the cardboard

Voila! Your stamp is ready! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...