Sunday, May 27, 2018

DIY: Easy Personalised Stamp





Selamat berpuasa people!!

It has been quite a long time since I wrote about Do-It-Yourself post. During Ramadhan, I prone to lay on my bed all day long, especially when today is weekend.

But Ramadhan is no excuse to lazy out all the time. I remember about my DIY stamp and plan to make more of it for my bullet journal! Wuhuuuuu. So, if you curious or need reference for activity during Ramadan, stick around ya.

All the things that you need:
1. Scissors
2. Cutter or x-acto (optional)
3. Glue gun with glue
4. Eva sponge
5. Pencil or pen
6. Used Cardboard, Woods, or other material you can use as the base of the stamp

I forgot to put the glue gun here, but anw you can use your kind of glue as long as it will stick the sponge to the base.

I think this DIY is no brainer and it turns out really cool. You can spend your time with your little sisters or brothers, even with your kids making this easy DIY stamp. You should keep an eye on the use of scissor or cutter while making this with little human, kay?




First thing you have to do is draw the design on eva spons with pencil or pen. You can use whether scissors or x-acto to cut the design. I randomly drawing on the sponge, or if you find cute illustration on the web you can print it out and use it as your guidance. To make details, you can use the x-acto. After the design was cut, now you can glue it on whatever surface you wish (they act as the base of the stamp). I use old cardboard boxes I could found gather around the studio.




Tadaaa! It is done! Let’s see how it turns out in my bullet journal.

The left one is a bunch of triangles while the right one is a home

I think I will come up with another DIY post.

See yaaa!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...