Monday, November 28, 2011

The end of November

Welcome back me! :D
Isshashiburri desune peeps! I'm not writing on this blog lately. I want to write something good, but I have no idea. :(

Ahh! I really want to have Siberian Husky or Akita. Both is really cute! :) But, the problem is I don't have money to buy them (actually, one of them). Hiks..That's really sad ya know.


cute!

husky cute puppies


They howl like a wolves, but have a sheep heart! :3 Really really cute! I went to animal market called PASTY, the merchant said it cost 2.5 millions rupiah for 1 certified dog. XD That's expensive! I don't have enough money (don't say enough, it just not reach those numbers). Someday, I will have one peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...