Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Life Time Wishes :)

I drawn by myself


Everyone have a wishes that they want to accomplished. I have one too. I wrote this, because inspired by making it lovely. Thanks for the ideas. :)

She is right about we should not feeling guilty if we're not fulfilled one or many of the list. And this is my life time wishes.

Family:
  1. Make my parents proud to be mine
  2. Meet my dad and chat with him
  3. Take my mom to Mecca
  4. Go for a trip with all my family (dad, mom, mb mia, mb wit, mb nok and rama)
  5. Pay for Rama's school fee with my money

Studies and Skills:
  1. International Relation as my major in university
  2. French Literature for Post Graduate degree  Hmm, changing plan!
  3. Can speak English
  4. Speak Japanese fluently (it is on progress ;) )
  5. Speak Française
  6. Speak Spanish
  7. And other languages
  8. Really good on sketching
  9. Ride a car
  10. Become a good writer
  11. Can play a guitar
  12. Really good in watercolor

Carrier:
  1. Become a diplomat It is no longer my life time wishes 
  2. A fashion designer
  3. Have a clothing line
  4. Have a mini cafe plus it's book store
  5. Publish a drama novel
  6. Publish a book
  7. Appear on a international talk show
  8. Graduate from Undergraduate program
  9. Graduate from Master program in 2016  I graduated on February 2017
  10. Graduate from Post-Graduate program
  11. Phd?
Experiences:
  1. Gili Trawangan
  2. Snorkeling
  3. Diving
  4. Scuba Diving
  5. Parasailing
  6. Have a short holiday in Jogjakarta
  7. Go to Paris
  8. Go to Italy
  9. Spend a month or more in Japan
  10. Go to Greece
  11. Spend a night in Raja Ampat
  12. Karimun Jawa!
  13. Go to Spain  I am in Spain now!
Just for Fun:
  1. Have all Nicholas Sparks Novels (The Notebook, Message in the bottle, A walk to remember, A bend in the road, Nights in Rodanthe, The Rescue, The Guardian, The Wedding, Three Weeks with my brother, True Believer, At first sight, Dear John, The Choice, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Safe Haven, The Best of Me, The Longest Ride, See me)
  2. Have all Haruki Murakami Novels
  3. Collect all colors of Converse shoes
  4. Make a whole life time scrapbook


P.S.
This is temporary list, maybe someday I will remove or add some other wishes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...