Monday, November 21, 2011

My New Favorite Thing is . . .

Nicholas Sparks novel! Yes, I just know that he is an author of many movies I have watch before (e.g. The Last song, The Notebook, a Walk to Remember, Nights in Rhodante). I only have one of his novel, The Choice. I only got that in Gramedia. :( The truth is I want The Notebook before the book I finally bought. But, that's not a problem. I love the story. I hope I can collect all of his novel!


This is one of the novels

“The two of you, there's something uncanny about the way you two are with each other. I mean everything--the way you look at each other, the way she relaxes when you put your hand on her back, the way you both seem to know what the other is always thinking, it's always struck me as extraordinary. That's another reason I keep putting marriage off. I know I want something like what you two share, and I'm not sure I've found it yet. I'm not sure I ever will. And with love like that, they say anything's possible, right?”
Nicholas Sparks, The Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...