Tuesday, November 1, 2011

first of November

Hello peeps! I'm back on this first of eleventh month two thousand and eleven, there so many '1'. Ha ha.
I'm going to have a mid term test this month, exactly on seventh November after Idul Adha. Yeah, I'm celebrating Idul Adha far away from my home and family. (really want to go there as soon as possible). :(

I'm searching on the internet for my assignment now, while looking for another cover by Eli Lieb. Yes, I love him! He is cute and really gentle Man. :P Of course, I like her voices besides his appearance. :)

My favorite cover by Eli Lieb is The edge of Glory-Lady Gaga. That's really really good song! Trust me! He he he. Hmm, what else? Oh, I forgot to tell that I join a release photography club in my campus. I have done with the task to took 12 basic photography techniques. :) I hope the result will be good. I'm looking forward to it! XD

Hey, it's first of November. Snacks and everything is full for get through this November. And, I really SHOULD to make a better management for my money. hiks. I felt l waste my money only for foods! My mom told to be more efficient in using the money. I can do this mom, believe me! (even, i don't really trust myself). :P

HAPPY NOVEMBER EVERYONES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...