Thursday, November 17, 2011

I to PS to go!

Yeah! It's only one test to go, Introduction to Political Science. Ganbatte Meyda :D
I ate soursoup fruit soup today. It's as delicious as mango soup. Hihi. Hmmm, what else? I don't know what to say.

Ahh! I want to have all Nicholas Sparks novels! XD I want it so badly! Dude, buy me one! at least 'Notebook'. :P
I just find out that Nicholas Sparks is the author of The Last Song, Dear John, Notebook, Nights in Rhodante and others. I love his term about love. That's really sweeeet. XD

Dude, you should read those novel too. :)

That's all. Ha ha ha. See ya peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...