Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Food

A fresh cut fruit in a bowl, topped with yoghurt and chia. 

This week was my worst food experience, not because I eat bad food or such. But, I finally realise (I know I am really slow admitting it) how food affect my body. So, Rangga is abroad doing some performance, I was all alone. When I am alone I do not feel like cooking something because I have no one to share my food with. I ended up eating a lot of processed food and snack. 

I never test or check my health to the doctor or hospital but I know something is going on every time I eat processed food. It is not only bad for my teeth but also my head. I got a really painful migraine several days ago. I laid all day in my room, doing basically nothing, just rested hoping the pain will go away. 

Then, I figure out, all the food I bought is really bad for my health. It is really hard to start a healthy eating pattern and habit. There are days where I could just cook and prepare all my foods, while also there are days where I get super lazy and decided to buy ready-to-eat food. I want to be healthier this year and getting 5kg more weigh is not an easy task. Year still long but the journey is just started. 

Anyway, I want to make a short entry today. This one is spontaneously come into my mind and I just want to write it out. 

Thank you for reading this random thoughts I have.


Cheers,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...