Friday, March 1, 2019

March!



I believe that I do suck sometimes, but at least I try to not suck a lot this month.

Here I go again, sharing my bullet journal spreads to welcome March. Damn! Life is a like a speed of light, you never realise that it is already passed you by. I start 2019 with a hopeful vision that my life will turn out good this year. I mean by good is that, I could do everything that I love to do and share my personal problem with my partner, through thick and thin.


March welcome page

Besides sharing how March spreads will be, I also want to share a bit about me moving out (again). Yes! I am moving out of our Studio. Since couple months ago, I move to my partner's place which is also our group's studio. There are several people live in the house as well, it's quite weird situation for us to accommodate our needs in the same place.

On February, Rangga and I decided to move out to our own place. The house is quite far from the city center but we really love the surrounding. Even though we live in a housing complex, on the way there, there are lots of trees. The air is also nice and fresh.

I am glad that we got a quite big house, since, after May, most of Flying Balloons Puppet tools will be move to our place. I know, it will be the same as living in the studio, but now, only me and Rangga who live in the house, our friends will just come and go. I always excited to move from one place to another one. I mean like, almost every year, I moved out from one rent room to another one. I get bored easily, that is why the feeling of getting to somewhere new, excite my inner self. I love to organize things and stuff that I have, put it on the box and check it if I still need it on the next place. I have no idea whether I will be moving again after this house, since Rangga will not agree with that idea. He is not a fan of moving too often.

In order to do everything, I rely on my bullet journal even for moving out part. So, here is my bullet journal spreads for March, enjoy!

Weekly spreads with additional tracker, I want to try to track my habit weekly.

Try to be more and more ethical. Hard work indeed

Blog planner and project diy that I want to do for new house! Yas!!!

Last month, I cannot keep my promise for my self to upload 5 entries each month. There is a lot going on, moving out to our new place, getting sick during and after moving all our belongings, and also a job interview within last month. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...