Friday, April 20, 2018

Rangga is getting older

Hi! How is your April going?

Is it going as you plan in the early month? Or you have to adjust things to still go inline with what you want to achieve in this month. Whatever it is, keep smile little owl.

I dedicated this post for a friend, best friend, a great partner for these past years, Rangga.



Today is 20th April, it is Rangga’s birthday! He is a grown-ass 26 years old man. I never imagine that we would spend many birthdays together. I knew him when we were in middle school. He was a really weird guy but yet funny it his own way. He finally graduated from uni this year and I am so damn proud of him. I told you guys before how I involved in his final project, if you haven’t read about it, here is the post. You know, when a lot of people underestimate him, he showed them in the nicest way of revenge. I always believe that he is way beyond what others talk about behind him or how people put him into their boxes of judgment.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Rangga!

I always rooting for you. I know you are a talented artist and you can do whatever you want. In spite of what I always said or done, I never looked down upon you since I know that you can teach and share your passions with me and other Flying Balloons Puppet member.

Embrace all the good things that happen and will come on this new stage of your life.

Xoxo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Hutan Indonesia, Mengambil bagian untuk Melestarikan

Bulan Agustus tidak hanya bulan bersejarah bagi kemerdekaan Indonesia tapi ada hari penting yang patut diingat, digaungkan, dan juga diberit...